Recipe: Sweet Potato Chips
Are you in the mood for a quick and easy snack?
Are you craving the salty crunch of regular potato chips but can’t bring yourself to blow your diet?
Good. We don’t blame you.
Instead, why don’t you give these a try next time you’re in the mood for snacking.
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
Sea Salt (Optional)
- To begin, you want to grease the skillet you’re going to be using with the coconut oil.
- Next, take your sweet potatoes and wash them well. You can skin them or leave the skin on as we did here.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in thin slices. A food processor works great for this, but we’re doing it the old fashioned way.
- Drop the potato slices in the pan and cook over medium heat for about 6 minutes and then flip them.
- Cook the chips on the other side. Reduce heat if necessary so they don’t burn.
- Continue cooking until the chips take on a firm, crisp texture.
- Serve on a fancy picnic plate and enjoy.