Recipe: Paleo Grand Slam
This is more or less take two on A very Paleo Un-Mc-Griddle. It’s also possibly the most delicious breakfast known to man.
1 C. Coconut Flour
1. The first thing to do is to prepare your Coconut Flour. At some stores we’ve been able to find coconut flour pre-prepared — our Kroger sells it in the baking aisle in bags and our local Whole Foods sells it in the bins with all the grains. If you have to prepare it yourself, unsweetened coconut flake in a food processor or blender works really well and will actually come out finer than what we’re using here.
2. Mix the Coconut Flour with 1 Egg. You’re not looking for pancake consistency here, you’re more or less looking for a ‘hash’ mixture.
3. Spoon coconut mixture into a frying pan making miniature pancakes.
4. Fry up 1 Egg how you like it along with the Bacon.
5. Drizzle pancakes with a little Agave Nectar and serve.